The following items were seized:
1) $10,900 in US Currency
2) 134.4 grams of Methamphetamine
3) 37.43 grams of Marijuana
4) 25 Marijuana Plants
5) 2 grams of Cocaine
6) THC Oil
7) Stun Gun
8) 2 Firearms
9) 3 Suboxone Strips
10) 22 Dosage units of Amphetamine Pills
11) Stolen Subaru Outback and Stolen Dealers Tag
Those arrested during the operation are as follow:
1) Craig Allen Guess of Rutherfordton was charged with one count of Carrying a Concealed Gun and one count of Carrying a Concealed Weapon.
2) Angela Vess McRee of Kings Mountain was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine.
3) James William Shelton of Kershaw SC was charged with Possession With Intent to Manufacture Sell and Deliver Methamphetamine and Possess Drug Paraphernalia.
4) Chajerial Evonne Lynch of Union Mills was charged with Possession with Intent to Manufacture Sell and Deliver Marijuana.
5) Stuart Edward McAllister of Rutherfordton was charged for Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle, Possession of Stolen Goods, Resisting Public Officer, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possess Drug Paraphernalia and served with a Failure to Appear Warrant.
6) Bianca Marie Cole of Hendersonville NC was charged with Flee to Elude Arrest with Motor Vehicle, Reckless Driving to Endanger, Misdemeanor Hit and Run/ Leave Scene of Accident, Posses Stolen Motor Vehicle, Possess Stolen Goods, Possess Drug Paraphernalia, Possess Methamphetamine and Resist Public Officer.
7) David Allen Wilson of Rutherfordton was charged with Driving While License Revoked and Display Fictitious Registration Plate.
8) Lester Ralph Bradshaw of Bostic was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine.
9) Amber Leann Rich of Rutherfordton was arrested on two Failure to Appear warrants.
10) Archie Orlando Porter of Ellenboro was charged with Trafficking Methamphetamine, Maintain Vehicle or Place for Controlled Substance and Simple Possession of Schedule III.
11) Danielle Nicole Patterson of Forest City was charged with Trafficking Methamphetamine, Maintain Vehicle or Place for Controlled Substance and Simple Possession of Schedule III.
12) Teddy George Messer of Ellenboro was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine, Possess Drug Paraphernalia, Simple Possession of Marijuana, Possess Marijuana Paraphernalia, Driving While License Revoked, Display Fictitious Registration Plate and Carrying Concealed Weapon.
13) Brian Wayne Wood of Henrietta was arrested and served with two Failure to Appear warrants.
14) Ronald Eugene Davis of Ellenboro was arrested and served with three warrants for arrest.
Sheriff Chris Francis would like to thank all the following agencies involved in making this operation a success:
Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office Interdiction Unit
Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Unit
Polk County Sheriff’s Office Interdiction Unit
Forest City Police Department
Homeland Security Investigations.