The National Weather Service had predicted heavy rain starting on Saturday evening through Sunday. Consequently the FEI officials moved the final Jumping phase for Eventing to Monday 17 September (starting time to be confirmed).
Depending on further official weather updates, it is the intention to reschedule Sunday’s Dressage Freestyle to Monday.
Starting times for the Dressage Freestyle, Eventing horse inspection and Eventing Jumping will be confirmed as soon as possible.
Ticket holders will be notified by email and social media. Tickets for the Sunday competitions, including VIP hospitality, will be honored on Monday.