Forest City Police Department
Media Release for June 28, 2017
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana.
- Naomi Campbell reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny of medication.
- Heather Duckworth reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of larceny.
- Sereatha Shelton reported an incident of fraud.
- Brandon Wayne Condrey, age 21, of Barbara St. in Forest City, was cited for possession of marijuana. He received a written promise to appear.
- Jeffery Elijah Whitesides, age 31, of Academy St. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for assault inflicting serious injury. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Felissa Antoinette Hunt, age 43, of Countryside Dr. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Jaqualynn Angelique Bales Wilson, age 34, of WV Thompson Rd. in Rutherfordton, was served with a criminal summons for school attendance law violation. No bond.